Welcome to Palm St Boatyard, Mackay’s friendly boatyard, dedicated to meeting the needs of customers in a friendly and professional manner.
Our hardstand yard and tidal dock is ideally located in a scenic area adjoining Basset Basin and the Pioneer River in Mackay. Our family owned and operated facility has been established for fifteen years.
Palm St Boatyard boasts clean, spacious facilities situated directly opposite the city centre on the opposite end of the Forgan Bridge within an easy walk to town and close to shopping centres, post offices, banks and eateries.
Access to the boatyard is tidal. The boatyard caters to a wide variety of recreational & commercial vessels including all types of yachts, monohulls, multihulls, power boats and pleasure crafts with drafts up to 2 metres.
Our facilities include:
- Hardstand area and private tidal dock with wharves.
- Generous area provided for each vessel.
- Power and water to all sites.
- Water blasting provided.
- Travel lift for boats to 40 tonnes, haul out trailer –mobile pneumatic slip, catamaran trailer for max beam of 7mts, vessel cradles and stands.
- Clean & tidy ablution facilities including separate shower room for men and women.
- Ample off street parking available for clients.